If you are providing CPR training or health and safety education, you should have your own professional liability insurance coverage. Even if you receive coverage through an employer (Fire Dept. Hospital, Ambulance Service, etc.), odds are you will not be insured for any training or instruction performed outside the scope of your official position.
The United States CPR Trainers Organization-endorsed professional liability insurance program is designed to protect your financial interests. Participants must be certified through either the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, National Safety Council, American Safety & Health Institute or another nationally recognized certification body.
CPR Trainer, Health Educator and Safety Educator Benefits
- Take advantage of the group purchasing power and competitive rates
- Insurance coverage is provided through a master policy issued to the National Professional Purchasing Group Association in which you apply for membership at the same time you purchase the coverage
- Certificates of insurance are issued from a financially secure carrier, uniquely designed to meet the needs of CPR trainers, health educators and safety educators
- Affordable coverage that guarantees substantial protection (Limits up to $2 million per occurrence and $4 million annual aggregate)
- Supplemental liability coverage
Coverage is provided through the master policy issued to the National Professional Purchasing Group Association, utilizing a carrier rated “Excellent” by A.M. Best and are administered by Lockton Risk Services, Inc.
Discover how affordable your own, top-quality professional liability coverage can be. Receive a fast, free, online quote today.
USCPR offers CPR instructor liability insurance, which includes CPR instructor professional liability insurance, CPR trainer professional liability insurance and Health & Safety Educator professional liability insurance to CPR Professionals throughout the United States. This professional liability insurance is offered through a carrier rated “Excellent” by A.M. Best, and is endorsed by the United States CPR Trainers Organization.
USCPR site topics-of-interest: CPR instructor professional liability insurance, CPR trainer professional liability insurance, Health & Safety Educator professional liability insurance and CPR Instructor malpractice insurance.